Sunday, November 22, 2009

TORNADO SURVIVOR

There is no argument that Stella has a pretty fantastic head of hair. As she has gotten more hair, it has become more of a tangled mess in the mornings, and before we leave the house (if we leave the house) I have to sit her down and comb out all of her tangles. This of course SHE HATES, but she still tolerates it much better than most babies. This morning when I got Stella out of her crib I just about died laughing at how wild her hair had gotten. It was like a mini-tornado had just blown through her crib. Here are some pics of her totally hilarious 'do.

5 comments:

Christy said...

That is hilarious! I love it when Cali wakes up with CRAZY hair! I must say... Stella just might beat all of Cali's crazy hair days. :)

angelicindy said...

I almost hate to admit how similar MY hair was this morning. It's the short hair. You just can't keep us down :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have pics of Livi's crazy morning hair too, but Stella's morning hair is truly a work of art!

Natalie said...

How adorable!! She is one cutie, Michelle!!

Anonymous said...

That must be why Dorothy wore braids in OZ.