Wednesday, July 11, 2018

MY BOY JUSTIN

I've had such a crush on Justin Timberlake for so long. I'm not alone in this as he has many female fans, but still I dig him. Years ago one of his concerts was on TV and I was so sad I wasn't there. Brent suggested I should be glad because I am saving all this money and I am able to watch the show from the comfort of my own home, but all I could think about is how I should have just packed up and traveled the closest tour city and gone.

As far as I know, Justin has never been to SLC as a solo artist, so when I saw that he was going to be here for his next tour on April 12 I knew right away I HAD to go. Tickets were NOT cheap. In fact when I found out exactly how much they were going to be the morning they went on sale, I texted Lindsey to make sure she was up for it and I even had to think again if it was worth it to go. But I just knew I would be sad if I didn't pony up for tickets. The ticket process was crazy and when I finally was able to get into the system to buy tickets I bought the first ones they offered me. Then about an hour later I was able to buy some in the cheap sections and Ashley said for that price she did want to go and then we decided to take mom for her birthday. So that is how us girls ended up going to Justin.

I was so excited the day of and while we were eating dinner before at Crown Burger. I could barely take it! I made everyone get there kinda early because I didn't like how late we were to Taylor when she came two years ago and I thought it would be a similar scene. It wasn't, so we had time to kill. We walked around a bit and then mom and Ash took their seats. We then ran into Courtney and her sisters who had just purchased tickets that day.

The show was amazing! Justin played all of his hits. And that kid, oh man he is just a star. And the dancing, OH THE DANCING! So darling. So darling. I couldn't believe how much energy he had at the end of the show still! I LOVED IT!

Oh, and I bought and sold four other tickets to some strangers months prior so technically I saw the show for free. ;)











No comments: