Friday, July 27, 2018

VIVIEN THE CHILD MODEL

I've never regretting taking Stella's baptism pictures in the spring at temple square, so I couldn't think of a better place to take Vivi's three year old pictures. We had a beautiful day on April 21st and we took my parents with us to enjoy the spring evening.

Vivi was ON. I couldn't believe this little  model that had decided to show up to her photo shoot. Her first few poses were hilarious because she was leaning to the side and putting her arm really low, and she thought she was looking pretty good. But she got the hang of it really fast. I really tried to restrain myself and stop taking pictures when I knew we had enough. It takes the fun out of it and I end up with more pictures than I could ever use. Still, because she was being so adorable I have more than enough. 

So happy to have this little pumpkin to photograph and enjoy. She is a light to all who get to meet her. She is also getting kind of stubborn and willful these days, so thankfully she wanted to take pictures, or else I would have lost the battle pretty fast. She came up with the poses all by her self. "Vivi do it." We hear it all the time at our house. Oh precious Vivien.










































No comments: