Monday, July 23, 2018

WYN'S BIG BAPTISM DAY

Wyn was baptized with his cousin Jocelyn in Utah on May 12. It was nice for us because it was easy for us to bebop over to West Jordan to watch the event. Poor Vivi was sick so she was not able to come and that was a bummer. The first thing Cy said to me was "Where's Vivi?" I get it, she's great, but what about me and Stella? I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the Gummow baptisms and they seem to be a special event that cements my feelings of how much I really love them. All of the kids getting baptized were asked if they wanted to get up and share their testimonies. Wyn was the only one who wanted to do it. I thought my heart would just burst as he got up to the podium and shared his sweet and pure testimony. Naturally I don't remember what was said when Craig blessed him and gave him the Holy Ghost, but I do remember being impressed with how special Wyn was, how important he was to his family, and how important his life on earth was.

Wyn looked ever so handsome in his brand new suit and tie. We couldn't get enough of him. After the baptism we hung out at Alan and Julie's house. It was pretty fun and their was way too much food. Stella had the greatest time playing with all of the cousins. She loves her Gummow time to the extreme.


























No comments: