Saturday, October 2, 2010

HAWAIIAN BABIES

My mom bought Ava and Stella matching dresses from Hawaii a long time ago. She wanted pictures of the girls together in their outfits. It took me a long time to do it because even though I love both of these girls more than anything, just thinking about taking pictures of them together gives me a headache. Last week, Ash and I buckled down and did it. Ava lost interest in posing quite quickly while Stella just stared at the camera looking confused. So we only got one of the girls sitting together where they both look okay. However, there were still some real winners in the mix. The love they have for each other is obvious, and I am glad we captured that forever.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh... those are so cute!! My favorites are the one of Stella with her hands on her chin and the last one of the two girls looking through the fence. They are all Amazing though!!

Matt and Melanie said...

So freakin adorable!!!

angelicindy said...

What dolls! And your mother has some smarvelous taste in little girl clothes :)

Sara said...

I love those pictures! Who says you have to "pose" to get a good shot! :)

Brandy said...

'Some winners' is an understatement. Those are FANTASTIC! So stinkin' cute. I love that these two cousins will grow up as close as Heidi and I were/are. Luckily, these two live in the same state. :)