Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVE TO THE CAMERA

Having Christy with me this weekend was too fun. It has been almost 10 years since she came into my life as a little sister missionary fresh from the MTC ready for me to teach her how to be a cool missionary. It was kind of love at first sight, and I adore her. I love her little kid giggle that usually helps her to get what she wants and her love for all things girly. Plus she is an awesome friend. Christy is one of my number one photo supporters and she also loves to take pictures, so like me she is often behind the camera. It has been a while since we got a picture of the two of us, so I made her husband Geoff take some pictures of us modeling this morning. Christy and her family are now on their way back to California, and I miss them already. However, I am looking forward to going to sleep at normal times again and not being tempted to stay up until 4 am sharing sizzling gossip.

No comments: