Monday, November 6, 2017

FOURTH GRADE!

I really hate how soon school starts every year. It is a real bummer. I really wish we stayed in school longer through June and then went back later, because Stella always dreads going back. This year we did get a few extra days of summer as school started on August 21st. She was nervous as usual to get back into the swing of things, and she managed to smile for a few pictures, but I went ahead and let her show her true feelings. On top of it all, Stella didn't even have a real teacher for Spanish class on the first day. It has been frustrating, but overall not as bad as I anticipated.

I just can't believe my baby girl is in 4th GRADE!!! I remember 4th grade so vividly and can't believe she is already making school memories that she will remember so well when she is 40 too. Oh my sweet baby girl. Pretty sure I was the only mom still taking pictures this year. I think she might be officially too old for her mommy to follow her to school and take pictures, but do you think I care? Nope.













No comments: