Monday, November 13, 2017

LOUISE IS ONE

Our little Louise turned one. Her mom and dad hosted a park party to celebrate on September 9th. It was pretty fun and she was so happy. Vivi was super excited to be there and see her cousin. I love how she recognizes family, even family she doesn't see as much. When she spotted Grandpa Sallay she gave him a big wave and a hi as she sped towards him. It is adorable and it warms my heart as she shows love to all of her family.




















I was really into Vivi that night. There was just something about her outfit that really did it for me. The day was pretty cloudy, but the sun started to poke out just before it set, so I took Vivi over to a little spot and had her model for me. She could not have been cuter, and she also said "cupcake" for the first time after our photo shoot.









No comments: