Monday, November 13, 2017

THREE YEARS OF PORTER

I can't believe it, but our sassy Porter is three. He along with his parents hosted a birthday party for us at the Train Shoppe on September 14. It is an absolutly adorable little place, and I can't believe I had never heard of it or been there before. It is decorated like a little town and everything had a home-built feel. They had a little train that we could ride again and again that was hilarious and clever. It even had a little Halloween section at the end. I was so charmed. I especially loved the mine ride. So did Ava and Stella who rode it over and over again. You would use flashlights to set off little sensors and then things would happen in the mine. It was absolutely charming.

Porter was really all over the place, and he had a very good time. Vivi loved all of it as well. It was terribly dark so I got the best pictures I could. It was such a fun night and party. We all love Porter so much. He is a serious handful, but he is smarter than any other three-year old I've ever met. He thinks he knows everything and sometimes I can't blame him even though it can be frustrating. I just love him so much and will always have a special place in my heart for the little boy that used to cause people to stop me in the store so they could tell me how beautiful he was.
































No comments: