Tuesday, November 28, 2017

THE GARDNER VILLAGE WITCH SCENE

Courtney and Tyler rounded us all up on October 16th to visit Gardner Village and check out their witches. It was that time of year when you really get delighted by good weather and it was a fun time. I was most delighted by Vivi's reaction to seeing her Grammie and watching her walk around in her adorable fall outfit. She and Porter had fun together too. He would do silly things to make her laugh and it was great. It wouldn't have been an Evans adventure though without some drama. I made a big scene at the restaurant when after waiting 35 more minutes than they told us, we still didn't have a table. Poor Tyler was so embarrassed and I realized how I'm like an old lady now, because I couldn't have been any less concerned. When he told me I could never go back there again, I asked "Why not? It's not like they will remember me." We ended up having lunch at a less snooty and less crowded eating establishment, and all was forgotten. How cute Vivi looked that day though? Never to be forgotten.































No comments: