Monday, October 8, 2018

DRAMATIC AXE THROWING

It has offcially been 21 years since I graduated high school. Liz, one of my friends that was a junior when I was a senior was coming to town for her reunion and so she asked if we wanted to get together again on August 6th. Not nearly as many of us could get together, but it was still fun. I don't think the magic of last years night will ever get repeated, however it is always great to catch up with drama friends.

We planned on meeting somewhere for dinner that was closed on Mondays so we ended up going to this Korean place called CupBop and I was a BIG baby about it. So much of a baby that I could not make a scene when my food was completely inedible. It was so terrible I don't know how anyone eats there ever.  But we had a good visit and we were able to talk Mistie into coming over to Bree and Bricky's house to try out axe throwing.

I DID not like it. I wasn't good at it, but I just really didn't get it. I did it once and I was like, ok I did it. Good enough for me for the rest of my life. Still it was a great time with these guys and I made the most amazing peach dessert and it was a fun night. And guess what? I finally got a bulls eye! I have NO CLUE how I even did it, but I did it.

















No comments: