Wednesday, October 3, 2018

WATERMELON AND FIRE

Pioneer Day was really fun this year thanks to Tyler and Courtney and the most delicious watermelon of the summer. We had dinner and then the kids played outside while I made them all pose with watermelon. It was an ambitious undertaking, but it was for sure worth the effort. I now present a long series of pictures containing the watermelon which I we'll call: Watermelon Tales: Summer's Fruit Presented.






























I no longer buy big fireworks, but I thought the kids would love watching little fireworks. Courtney bought a ton of them and the kids loved them. I was all about the pictures of the event and it was driving Stella and Vivi crazy that I wouldn't just get out of their faces. But I think you will agree that it was worth it. Brent was scared and he wouldn't leave the porch and I was just about to convince him to come out when we had yet another firework mishap. We had one blow up and explode and it was straight up scary. Seriously, we have the worst firework luck of any family I know.

Vivi loved it and the faces she and Porter made throughout the night were THE BEST!


























No comments: