Monday, October 15, 2018

VIVI THE SCHOLAR

September 6th was Vivi's first offcial day of preschool. We had already gone one day together to check it out so she wouldn't be too scared. Not that I was worried about her. I knew she was ready for the big time, mommy just drop you off preschool. Discovery Preschool is much more hard core than what Stella was doing at 3, but Vivi is much more inclined for this kind of learning already. The first day went great. I could tell she was a tiny bit nervous to be dropped off, but she was brave and went her way. I was mostly worried that she wouldn't know when to go to the bathroom by herself, but she did. Picking her up the first day was the BEST. I was so excited to see her and she was so excited to see me. She told me that her favorite part of the day was the "choo choo train". It took me a few weeks to finally figure out what that was. They have this yellow painted line outside and the kids walk along it and do a choo choo train. She loves snack time and learning about letters. She has passed off her colors and when I asked her about letters she told me "I know about 'o' " the other day. She has only had one accident, but it didn't seem to bother her, she was excited to show me her new shorts. Bless her. Vivi loves preschool and she loves her teachers. I love picking her up and seeing her art projects. I also love the break in the day to get things done. So overall, it is a winning situation for us both.

Note: The winky face picture, is the face she made when I told her to show me her best first day of preschool face.







No comments: