Thursday, October 11, 2018

PEACHY MEMORIES


Catcher was on a travel baseball team this early fall and he had a few games in Utah that we were able to see. The first ones on August 25th were the most fun because they were in Logan and we stopped off at Maddox for lunch and Shari and I picked up some peaches. I went peach crazy this year and it was because the peaches I bought at this stand rocked my world. They tasted like candy and made my daily life more joyful.

We spent the day hanging out in the grass and watching Catcher's team kind of lose the whole time, but it was still fun. It was fun having both my mom and Barb together. It is surprising how they don't see each other very often considering how much time with spend with Heidi. So I had to get a picture to document the moment.

We went out to Mexican food after and we celebrated Dave's birthday which was going to be the next day. They brought out a sombrero and sang to him and it was one of the greatest things I had seen in a long time. I didn't know a sombrero could make me that happy. In the end it made for a pretty long and exhausting day. We didn't get home until about 11 and we were pretty beat. It was worth it though, and the peaches kept the dreams of good times past alive.

Special side note: You may notice how Heidi and I are dressed the same without even trying. It basically happens all the time.










No comments: