Friday, August 1, 2008

BABY SWEARS



Today Stella starting refusing her bink, which only means one thing....she wanted that bink to be a bottle. Unfortunately for the both of us, there were zero clean bottles in the house. So while I was sterilizing the precious plastic in the microwave for the longest seven minutes in Stella's life she
got....well...pretty darn mad.


Since I couldn't get her to stop crying in her furious manner without a bottle in my possession I decided to document her fury.


I love the second picture because the blurry arm gives you an idea of the lighting speed an infant can move their arm when they have really had it.

FYI: Stella is 6 weeks old today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute Michelle! Thank you for inviting me to your blog :) It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Mistie said...

I love the new blog. I cant wait to get updates on it. Stella is a beauty. I promise i WILL be by soon to visit the both of you!! I am happy you are happy. Babys are the best!!! Love you---

Christy said...

Wow... she's cute even when she's cranky! :)