Friday, August 1, 2008

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO, DOWNTOWN.

Last night we took Stella with us to our friend Tacy's wedding reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was great to get down there since I have yet to be downtown since I had Stella. Old Michelle was downtown everyday for work, and at JSMB about once a week to hostess a wedding.

One thing that I have learned very quickly is that I LOVE to show off my little Stella. I was able to show old friends at work and everyone at the reception the new little addition to our lives. Also, I can tell that it is just not me that thinks Miss Muffin is a winner....everyone at temple square was checking her out. And even though I just had my hair colored and cut and I looked normal again, I knew it wasn't me they thought was looking spry on the temple grounds.


We Already know that I love to dress up Stella and this night was no exception. This yellow Polo tennis dress was one of the first things I bought when I found out we were having a girl, and I have been imagining it on my baby for months. She was finally able to wear it (even though it was a tad big) and demonstrate how fantastic she looks in yellow.

I love this pic of Daddy and Baby. Check out how Stella is giving her daddy the eye. I wonder if she is saying: "Daddy, isn't mommy crazy how she wants to take a million pictures?" I actually wish we had taken more, but Brent wanted to get back to the reception and have another piece of pie.

Of course this last photo is a winner. This is Stella's "so serious" face. It is all in the furrowed brow.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those are great pictures! It's so pretty there and was the perfect time of day for a photo shoot. You're hair cut looks so cute!