Tuesday, August 12, 2008

STELLA'S BLESSING DAY

Our little Miss Stella Marie was blessed on Sunday. It was a lovely day to celebrate the fact that we are now a family.
We feel very lucky to have such a sweet baby in our house. She really is a winner. She is truly a precious daughter, and we can't wait to get to know more about her, and discover her personality.

Brent's blessing was very sweet. I mostly remember how much I could tell he loved her as he blessed her. We were lucky to have many family and friends with us that day, and we were grateful for their support of Stella.

As usual, Stella modeled her clothing in style....she looked so freaking cute in her sweet blessing dress. I couldn't help it, and I took at least 100 pictures of her so it was very hard to choose which ones to post. However I think I picked some winners. Enjoy the beauty that is my child.
















3 comments:

Christy said...

She looks so adorable and her dress is way cute! It's so fun to see you and Brent with a little baby... it definitely suits you! You're so happy and are obviously having tons of fun being parents. :) That's how it should be!

Anonymous said...

Is that a family dress you used. I LOVE it, but maybe it's because Stella makes everything look great. Congrats on being a family!!

Michelle said...

No, apparently I threw up on my blessing gown the moment I had it on. My mom could never get the stain out. I have never heard the end of it. I got this dress at a boutique....I really loved it, and was surprised how well it suited Stella.