Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TWO MONTHS AGO

Stella is two months old today. I thought in honor of this day I would post some pictures of Stella that we took before the blog was born in her honor...

"Hello Mom and Dad, I am wondering just what happened!"
-Stella just minutes old.

"Happy from the start."
Stella on her second day of life looking spry. (And like her Daddy.)

"A love affair begins."
Stella holding her bink her first day home from the hospital.
.

"So snuggled."
Mom and Stella bonding time.


"Put me back in the bath!"
Stella used to get so mad after her bath. It was pretty cute.



"Waking up is hard to do."
I will always love Stella's waking up faces, they are priceless.



"Showing a little tongue."
Stella is two weeks old here on the 4th of July
.



"Hey mom, I am just loving those bottles!"
Stella after a "bah". This was one of the first times she made eye contact with me.



Happy two months Stella! We can't imagine what life would be without you! You are the cutest baby we've ever met, and we can't believe you are all ours!
Love, Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah! 2 months! She is so adorable and I can't wait to meet her in 2 weeks... finally! :)