Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!

Stella loves to lay flat on the floor and play. Up until now she has just kicked her feet and moved her hands about and that has been thrilling enough. However, things have changed. Last night I put her on the floor and I noticed her eyeing her overhead toys that were sitting accross the room. I picked it up and put it over her and she looked at me with this "awe mom, that was just what I wanted grin" and went to town on her toys.

I know that these can sort of act as a babysitter for your baby, but all I want to do is sit
and watch her play with it. It is like she is my colorful fancy toy!

A
lso I don't want to jinx it, but Stella spent her first night in her crib last night and she slept straight until 7:45 AM. Yea! It was a good night for us both, and we were both feeling chipper in the morning. Go us!

2 comments:

Suzette Willmore said...

cute jammies! isn't it so much fun to see your baby change and grow. the twins keep me on my toes, if you know what i mean!

Christy said...

How fun! Don't think it's just a babysitter, it's stimulating them and all that stuff they tell you! Aedan LOVED his thingy like that too. It is really fun to watch as a mommy too. :)