Wednesday, August 27, 2008

POOL PARTY FOR THREE

Today my mom and I took Stella up to our condo at Solitude to give her some pool time. It was a little chilly when we first got there, but then it warmed up so we put on Stella's swimsuit which was a gift from my friend Carmen. (I would never have bought one since this will probably be the only time she wears it.) We took a moment to dip her toes in, and I was expecting her to scrunch up her legs to avoid touching the water. However she seemed to sort of like it.

After some relaxing by the pool, she was plum tuckered out and she snuggled up, and fell right asleep. So cute! Babies make just ordinary events so fun! This is actually one thing I looked forward to when I knew I was going to me a mom.


Note: This is Stella's first time wearing her denim jacket which I paid $3.00 for. Also she was spotted sucking her thumb for the first time for about 4 seconds. Is that a good or bad thing? Either way, it was pretty adorable.

4 comments:

Christy said...

That is so adorable! Her swimsuit is so cute and so is the jean jacket! Aedan LOVED the water at that age so we'd always take him in Jen's pool. We'd also turn down the temp in her hot tub so it was like a warm bath for him. He'd just chill in there for a while with us. She is such a cutie!!

Deming Family said...

She's already changed tons. I love all the photos. And I totally agree, you guys are awesome and do make awesome babies. Way to go!

angelicindy said...

Nice! I bet you had fun with her swimming, and it's a good thing you went when you did. It's FREEZING today! :)

Marli said...

Hey Michelle, I found your site through the Demings site. Stella is so stinkin cute!! Kids really do make simple things so much more fun!!!