Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CAMERA-READY (OR NOT)

So Dad was on TV yet again. This time he was on Channel 2's morning news. Since it is morning news, it means the whole thing goes down pretty darn early. EVERY time my dad has been on television the last like four times I have been sure to be camera-ready just so I can look adorable at a moment's notice. However, I had no intentions of that today, since I had to be there at 6 am. Not only that, but my alarm was set wrong and didn't even go off, so I am lucky I woke up at all.

Anyway, they decided that they wanted to talk about the stained glass windows. Since I am the supposed expert, they decided to have me talk about the windows. I don't know what got me to go on television without a shower, makeup, or barely a comb through my hair. It was either my tremendous confidence or my devil-may-care attitude.(Though Brent did say I looked especially cute anyway...even in HD!) Either way, I was on TV this morning talking about stained glass windows. Dad did a good job, he was crackin' lots of jokes and sounding very smart. Of course, I brought my camera and captured the memories...which is a good thing since it is already an early morning blur to me.

2 comments:

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

My mom called yesterday to say that saw you guys on TV. She said you both did a great job.

angelicindy said...

I looked up the article and it sounds really depressing although Ashley had a good quote. I'm glad to hear that your dad was fun to watch plus you took some great pictures. There's one that he's looking right at the camera that I love. It looks just like him. Obviously. But you know what I mean, he's very charistmatic.

P.S. Here's the article address: http://www.kutv.com/content/news/topnews/story/No-Bailout-For-Local-Businesses-Facing-Hard-Times/dgRcYaX2T06jLYjEexNQ_w.cspx