Friday, February 20, 2009

EIGHT MONTHS AGO

I would love to be in denial about this, but today is Stella's 8 month birthday. I can't believe how fast she is learning new tricks. It is almost like having a different baby in the house every day. She is suddenly mobile and can roll around and scoot herself pretty much anywhere she would like to go. She of course is crazy about saying "mama," "ma," or an occasional "mom." I have yet to tire of hearing her say her first word. Just last night she figured out how to clap her hands together and it tickles her to no end. It must be so exciting to finally figure out something you have been wanting to do for months! And of course, I still can't believe that she has this innate need to rock side to side whenever she hears a beat, whether the music is on TV, at a restaurant, or in an elevator.

Well, it is true, Brent and I are truly suckers for our adorable offspring. I know we both agree that this has been the fastest 8 months ever...and perhaps the best as well.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE baby girls in blue?? Especially that pale blue, with a little frill. Ah. So stinking CUTE!! Your pictures are REALLY great Michelle. I love looking at your blog! And little Stella is just adorable. . . why did you change your blog name??

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER OUTFIT - Ashley