Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FARM GIRLS

My friend Crystal called me this morning just as Stella and I were dragging ourselves out of bed at 10 am to invite us to go to Wheeler Farm and take pictures. Well, it was of course a beautiful day...and you KNOW that I NEVER turn down the opportunity to take pictures. Some of them turned out simply amazing! (Even though it took me forever to get a smile out of Stella--she was tired and too interested in the scenery.)

We also looked at a few of the animals. I was showing Stella the sheep (or as she knows them, "lambies") and I swear she said "BAA," which is what I tell her the lambies say when she plays with her animal bath toys. I'm sure that she didn't mean to do it, but perhaps she was showing off her genius skills again. Either way, it was super cute.

I had Crystal take a few photos of me and Stella...if only I had time to do my hair--wait, who am I kidding? I never do my hair. But I think these shots of us together are still cute. Thanks Crystal for a fun little outing, and for being such a great photographer.


P.S. If you go to Crystal's blog, you can see the pics that she took of Stella and also some of me and my model (Stella).

5 comments:

Christy said...

That looks like fun! The pictures all turned out great! Oh, and just so you know... I get so excited when I see you have a new post on your blog! :)

Brandy said...

So fun! A new place to have a photo shoot. When your hair is as marvelous as yours, you don't 'do it', you just let it do itself and it's beautiful! (That's what I tell myself, anyway!) I'm so proud of you getting some pics of the two of you together. It's quite the challenge, isn't it?

Regan said...

I want to tell you that I really like the pic where she is looking at a leaf. Very cool.

Jenny said...

man, I miss so much in such a short period of time. I can't get enough of your pics. that is such a fun age!

Anonymous said...

Michelle I love your blog!! I love all your witty comments and your fabulous pictures!! Wheeler Farm was so fun! Thanks for coming along!