Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JET SETTER

Three Simple Tips to Fly in Coach Like You Are Flying in First Class

An Essay
by Stella Sallay

1. Wear your most comfortable couture like my Juicy jumpsuit. When you dress like a star, you are treated like a star.

2. In First Class, they give you top shelf snacks and drinks, while in Coach it is just soda and peanuts. Bring your own treats for an in-flight delight.
3. Bring your Grandma. Grandmas are perfect at waiting on you hand and foot. They make perfect pillows for nap time, feed you bottles as you kick up your feet and relax, and hold you tight during take-off and landing.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for the good tips Stella! I'll pass them along to Aedan & Cali in case they ever fly. :)

Brandy said...

Stella,

Thank you for your essay. As soon as my mother takes me on a plane ride, I am SURE these items will come in handy. Please tell my mother to take me to Vegas (or NYC, or California, or Florida, or Hawaii)!

Love,
Mason