Monday, July 20, 2015

MAMA'S GOT A NEW TOY

After years and years of wanting a new camera, but just not being able to justify that I actually needed one enough to spend the huge amount of money it was going to cost...I got one! I went in to the camera store to look at lenses and left wanting a new camera. Technology has advanced so much in the 6 years that I have had my camera that I really didn't need the fancy one I had been looking at, so my investment wasn't going to be nearly has drastic. I thought about it for about a month, had a few photo instances where I wished I had it during that month, and then I decided to take the plunge.

It has taken some getting used to, and even tonight I did something silly at a shoot that I didn't know how to fix. My new camera does so much and I haven't even tried to mess around with many of the features because I am just trying to get a hang of the small differences from my old camera. The new one does video, and I haven't even once tried it. I guess get a bit nervous about those kinds of things. But overall, I am pretty happy with it.

Anyway, the number one reason I wanted a better camera is that I could take better pictures in low light. So one day while Ashley was over and I had Porter as well, I took a bunch of pics of the kids playing around. I took SO many because I was trying to get a feel for all the new buttons. This only means that I ended up with way more pictures then I could ever choose from. I love all these faces so much that it makes it hard not to want to share them all. These were taken on June 9th.



































No comments: