Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BABY HAPPY, BABY SAD

If I am not buying Stella clothes, I am buying her books. I LOVE to buy books for babies. It is a newly discovered passion. One of Stella's new books is called Baby Happy, Baby Sad, and shows pictures of an emotional baby and identifies whether the baby is happy or sad. The title says it all.

Yesterday without trying I took some pictures that tell a story similar to the book (not hard considering the simplicity of the book's concept).

BABY HAPPY.

BABY SAD.

BABY HAPPY.

3 comments:

Murray and Gette said...

Hey Michelle! What a cute little girl! Oh, this is Georgette (former comp.) just so you know :) I found your blog through Liz's and I would love to hear from you. I have a blog as well if you would like to come and visit. Glad to hear that life is going well for you!

angelicindy said...

Babies are so funny. They have some of the best faces. I watched my cousins little baby walk around playing then she stopped in the the middle of the room. Pull a face that was "concentrating" very hard and then go tell her mom she needs a new diaper. I personally found it hilarious, but then she wasn't coming to me after she concentrates. So did they have a face like that in your new book? BTW, I love her stripey pants. They're adorable. Where'd you find them?

Michelle said...

Stripey pants are from Pottery Barn. Cute huh?