Thursday, January 15, 2009

BEATLES FAN

I think and hope that I am the kind of parent that will allow my children to express themselves and like whatever kind of music they want (under Brent's supervision and subtle direction, of course). However, there is one band that they are going to have to like, and it is not up to them to choose. I am sure I don't have to tell you as many naturally feel the same way. It is The Beatles. So of course when Gap finally lowered their Beatles tee to a price I felt comfortable with ($7.95), I just had to buy one for my baby and her unborn siblings. It came in the mail today, and I put it on without hesitation. Then, to make her look more like a girl I added a chic pink cardigan. As usual I surprised myself with how fun it is to dress up my baby, and I had to have a photo shoot. Check out my Rock 'n' Roll princess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my kids all MUST be U2 fans.
The Beatles are still awesome, but they're not required at my house :)