I sat down with Stella and explained to her what a New Year's resolution was. I told her that Mommy didn't ever make any because she doesn't want to invest in something that she will just lose interest in after a few weeks. However, since Stella is so young and innocent she insisted on making some resolutions for herself. Here they are in random order (I helped her a little bit):
- Roll over more than twice in my life.
- Free my overhead toys from a life of bondage and immobility.
- Acquire a taste for apple juice.
- Be open to trying out new foods.
- Give walking a try.
- Say "Mama" before saying "Dada."
- Expand my reading list.
- Finish my first album in the studio before Dad does.
- Eat a cupcake!