Sunday, January 25, 2009

STELLA, THE INCREDIBLE DANCING BABY

So this is my first attempt at putting a video on the blog. I have wanted to stay true to only sharing photos, but Stella has been doing something so cute lately. She now starts rocking side to side when she hears music--she can even been seen dancing at church to the hymns. Last night when we were watching 30 Rock she got really into dancing to the theme song, and we caught a tremendous video of it. However, it was on an old, non-digital camera. I tried to relive the moment today. Of course her dancing wasn't as wild, but it was still cute enough to share. I hope you like it.

8 comments:

Christy said...

So cute! I love dancing babies!!

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

Very cute--and she has great taste in tv shows.

Steven and Iva Sallay said...

Okay that settles it. Stella is just the cutest baby there is. (the fact that I’m her grandpa notwithstanding…)

Dave said...

Oh, yeah dad? Cuter than any of your actual babies, to wit, me?!? Cuter than your other grandchildren, to wit, my son? Sounds like we're gonna have to have a cute-baby-off. It's on!

Stephanie said...

I had to laugh, that was really funny!

angelicindy said...

do remember we used to laugh and laugh at little josh's dancing video when he was a baby? You're does the same thing to me. That's so fun!

Anna said...

Oh man, that's some good stuff.

Sara said...

Darling! And, by the way, I totally have that couch. You have good taste. :)