Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FIRST SHOES

Of course these are not the first pair of shoes I have bought my baby. They are however the first shoes that fit my baby. Mom and I put a little outfit together for the shoes and since we weren't going anywhere I had to take some pictures to commemorate the occasion.

If you do not know how I feel about shoes, then perhaps you do not know me as well as you thought. There was a time when my closet was on its way to looking like Sarah Jessica Parker's. I had all the important expensive designers: Christian Louboutin, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Kate Spade, Christian Lacroix, Marc Jacobs, and Prada to name a few. It is fair to say that my priorities are shifting, but it is still hard to turn down a Mary Jane shoe in baby size. Stella is well outfitted for the next year or so. Stella and shoes....two of my favorite things together at last!




1 comment:

Johnson's said...

So to be honest I was seriously wondering why there wasn't a post about Stella and shoes...until now! I'm glad you found a pair that fit her well. There is nothing cuter than baby shoes. I have a hard time finding shoes to fit Taylee-her feet are so long and skinny,and most babies feet are short and stout so that's how they make shoes :(