Thursday, October 30, 2008

NEWS YOU CAN USE


Today was a very exciting event.... Dad was on TV! He was on Studio 5, which is a local day time talk show that is on KSL. We took in a few pieces to decorate the set, and then they had dad on the show to talk about antiques. I think he did a great job. I went along of course so I could take pictures of the big event. Dad gets to be on TV all of the time, because he was crazy enough to buy this huge collection of antiques and ship it to unlikely Salt Lake City. He was on a special segment on the Antiques Roadshow, the news channels have featured him a ton, and we were on the morning news on Fox 13 about 4 years ago...that time both Ashley and I were also able to be stars.

Even though he has been in front of the camera live before, it is always a big deal, and we are always excited about the free advertising! Sad that you missed it? Follow the link to watch the segment:


3 comments:

Brandy said...

YAY! That is so neat! I really do love antiques, thanks to my Dad always loving them. Too bad I don't have the $$$ to afford them. I love to take the hand-me-downs though. Great pics!

angelicindy said...

THAT IS ... SO... COOL.

Sara said...

Go Scott!!! :) I always loved your dad and mom. They were like my second parents for a long time.