Today is Stella's four month birthday! She's defiantly not a newborn anymore. Stella's current tricks are as follows:
- She stands up super fast when you pull her up with her hands.
- She grabs her bottle when you put it in her mouth, and most of the time she can hold it by herself! Last night she went almost a minute solo.
- She is totally in love with her hands, and loves to put them in her mouth. And yes, she has found her thumb.
- She loves to take anything made of cloth and put it in her mouth in a super excited fashion and then give it three distinct chomps.
- She loves watching TV.
- She gets a kick out of silly songs...her current favorite...Slippery Fish.
Having a baby can be pretty fun when you have a baby like Stella. She only cries when she is hungry or tired. I can really take her anywhere, and she is a delight. Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib, she smiles at me with her whole body....and I know it is going to be yet another good day.
HAPPY FOUR MONTHS STELL-BELL!