Monday, October 13, 2008

IT OUTFIT

I remember the days before I had a baby totally change my body shape when I would go shopping and I would find that outfit that just made me look smashing. Every once and awhile you can find something with a flattering fit, in just the right color. You look so amazing in it that you want to wear it everyday. Oh yes, I miss the days when shopping was fun for me....enjoying the thrill and the magic of finding the it outfit.

New discovery here: babies are not an exception to the it outfit rule. Of course Stella is adorable in everything, but she has this Pottery Barn jumper that makes her look like the next baby sitcom star. She has only been able to wear it one other time, and it has already been featured on the blog. Yet, I couldn't help myself by taking a ton of pictures of her sporting her best look.

7 comments:

Mistie said...

Love the outfit!! And the little shoes are cute too. i cant find any cute ones to stay on my little missy's feet. btw- i still have to come meet her in person sometime. believe it or not, i have a gift for you in a bag in my closet. hopefully when it makes it to you, it will still fit little stella!!?

angelicindy said...

I have to tell you that I have your baby announcement hanging on my fridge and Tricia walked in and said who is that gorgeous baby! Your right, she looks awesome! She's very photogenic which is a good thing since you LOVE to take pictures of her :).

Tamilisa said...

oh she is adorable! Adorable!

Janiece said...

I am popping in from Cindy's site, But I have to tell you that is a cute, cute baby!
I totally relate to wishing I could find an "it" outfit...right now I am lucky if I can "it" into it!

stacy said...

Your baby is unnaturally cute, Michelle. Especially in that little jumper. But don't underestimate your own cuteness. Pre- or Post- baby, you'll always be at the top of my Best Dressed list.

About Us said...

I love "it"! I used to have an it outfit, but I also used to have an "it" body. But that was long ago. Very cute little girl!

Bonni (no "e") ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree, that is definately the IT outfit. She looks amazing.