Saturday, November 1, 2008

BOO BABIES

I totally underestimated the adorable factor of two baby girls under six months of age in their first Halloween costumes. I took over 150 pictures for the occasion, and it was terribly tricky to decide which ones to share with all of you. I found Stella's pea costume in Phoenix last January, it was only $2.00 so I bought it. It ended up being just perfect. Stella was her typical go-with-the-flow self when she wore the outfit, and I couldn't get over her adorableness as she smiled in her pea costume.

Cousin Ava was a scary spider, and the two of them together was just almost too much. I'm not really that into Halloween, but with all the cute baby costumes out there it is hard not to want to dress up babies for ever day of the week! Enjoy the MANY pictures I just HAD to post of Stella and Ava.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

So adorable. That was MANY pictures. I want more, actually!

Jenny said...

You take such great pics! You are such a cute mommy. Isn't is great to have the babies grow up and be so close.

Bonni and I want to get together sometime this month. What works for you?

PS thats cool your dad was on TV

Unknown said...

SO cute. I love the costumes - and your photography skills! :)

Mistie said...

oh, what we put our poor children through in OUr idea of FUN!! I think those pictures of her as a pea pod are priceless. seriously, some of my favorite shots of stella. Her facial expressions are priceless. so cute.