Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IT'S A FINE LIFE

It was a whole ten years ago that I found myself in my second year at Ricks College rooming with three other girls that I either didn't know or had just met a few times. Jody, a girl I had spent a summer term with, was a delight, and I wanted to be her roommate...even if that meant living on campus. Well, she decided to get married that summer, so I showed up to school feeling like I was starting all over again. Living on campus with girls you don't know is supposed to happen your first year. However, things worked out great...meet Cindy, Stephanie, and Natalie--my wonderful and delightful roommates.

These days, Cindy lives in Burly, Idaho and comes down to Utah for doctor's appointments, and this trip she spent a night with me and then organized a little reunion with girls that aren't always in the same state.


There is nothing like living with friends. You really can't appreciate how great it is to be able to spend so much time with great girls when you are 20 years old. As for us, we were so different, but we had a lot of laughs together. Ahh, to be young again...when else would I have time to choreograph and videotape a "Newsies Review"? Please do not ask to see that footage!

Thanks for lunch girls!

Note: Since I don't have a scanner (which I want with all my heart and soul), I actually took a picture of these pictures. Genius right?!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I totally take pictures of my old pictures. Glad I'm not the only one who is ghetto.

Love the old pictures.

valerie said...

I think you need to post that newsies review.

angelicindy said...

wow! those pictures turned out great. I've been trying to save the dodo picture, but for some reason can't get it to work. Will you email it to me? Sure was nice to see you guys again!

Stephanie said...

I have to admit, I watched the newsies review last year...o.k. just a little bit. I was doing the music for an elementary school musical review and Newsies was a big part of it, so one night I got it out for a good laugh. Pretty funny stuff... good memories.