Thursday, November 20, 2008

FIVE MONTHS AGO

Today my tiny baby is already 5 months old! Being pregnant with this baby certainly did not go by this fast! Stella gets cuter by the second so it is fun to be able to be her mom and see her constantly. When friends, family, or strangers see Stella she is complimented as follows:

  • Her big fat kissable cheeks (from her daddy).
  • Her bright happy blue eyes (from heaven).
  • Her adorable outfits (from her mom).
I tried to get some 5 month pictures in the leaves, but Stella was only interested in picking up the leaves and eating her crinkly discoveries. Man I love this kid.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh... she is so adorable!! She makes you want to give her a big sqeeze!! :)

angelicindy said...

yum. eating leaves. that's what I should have had for lunch!