Thursday, November 6, 2008

STELLA, QUEEN OF THE SNOW


Our dearest friend Suzy was the person who sent Stella her first package right after she was born. Inside was a book called Stella, Queen of the Snow. Well if you know me AT ALL, you know I don't like snow. However, this morning as it melted on my fall-colored leaves, I knew I had to take some pictures of Queen Stella. The adorable sweater was a gift from my Whimsy Floral boss Liz, and it couldn't have looked cuter! Oh, and the reason that Stella is looking up in most of these pictures is because as the sun was melting the snow from the tree, snow kept falling on her face. She kept having to look up to investigate.


3 comments:

Fort Family said...

what a darling little girl you have. I love that you are able to post pictures almost everyday. I wish I had that much time.

Jenny said...

I asume it is you that is taking those pics. I love them! It is so great to see you looking so happy with your little Stella.

Ps. I want to see you do karaoke!

Elizabeth said...

If I had any hope of ever having a girl (which I don't b/c that would require me to have another baby and we know THAT'S not going to happen!), I would totally steal that sweater. Stella looks adorable wearing it!!!