Thursday, November 6, 2008

TIGHT SKILLS

My aunt's funeral went very well. Both of my parent's spoke, and I thought that they did such a lovely job. My friend Crystal was kind enough to come and sing my aunt's favorite song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." I couldn't have been more grateful to her for doing that, it was the best part of the service.

Here is a picture of Stella's outfit. About this time last year, I kept seeing baby girls in tights. I told Brent that I wanted our baby to be a girl so I could put her in tights. It was great to fulfill my dreams both at the viewing and funeral as Stella showed off her tights-wearing skills.

At the luncheon following the funeral, my mom and I noticed that when you help Stella stand when she has shoes on she takes her right foot and kicks it up on the toe. So cute! Here is a picture of that very move. She is always ready to pose!

No comments: