Sunday, November 23, 2008

ORDER DESSERT FIRST

Last night we had my friend birthday dinner. It was a weekend night and we are a big group so I chose Hire's so we didn't have to fight the crowds. Other than our uninterested waitress that acted as if she hated us, and didn't ever bring Brent his Oreo malt that he had to walk to HER to order, it was a lovely dinner. After we ate we came to our house to watch the ever anticipated Krisi and Eddy wedding video. Which prompted me to pop in our classic homemade films such as "Ricki Lake" and "The Animal Harasser."

My only regret for the evening was not getting a root beer float since I was too full after my ham and cheese. Here is a lesson for us all, if you want dessert...skip dinner. Thank you to my long loving friends that bought me a gift to last a lifetime....a scanner! Yea! No more taking pictures of my pictures! Hooray!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm kind of jealous of your scanner. And that fact that you were too full to finish your dessert because I'm not sure that I'm ever that full.