Thursday, November 6, 2008

TAGGED FOR THE FIRST TIME

My friend Cindy was the first person to tag me. She did her list with pictures. I loved looking at it so much that I copied her. I hope some of these make you smile.

I AM: A mom.
I KNOW: How rare this window is.I HAVE: A huge mortgage.I DISLIKE: That Stella spits up all the time. I WANT: To go on a cruise SO bad!
I WIN: Karaoke contests.
I MISS: When my porch looked like this.
I CRY: When I remember what happened right after I took this picture. I FEEL: Happy when Stacey makes me a cake.
I DON'T : Care for hikes too much.I ARGUE: With the man I love most.
I SMELL: Tulips, even though they don't have a smell.
I WONDER: How many other people have done this.I LISTEN: To Stella's happy baby gurgles.I NEED: My mommy.I REGRET: Letting Brent order the "medium" pizza.I LOVE: Coming up with ideas like this for weddings.I WISH: Stella looked at me like she looks at her daddy.I CAN BE FOUND: Doing this ALL the time!I'M SCARED: To do this again.I REMEMBER: That pretending to laugh made us laugh for real.I BELIEVE: That I will never forget this moment.I DANCE: At weddings.
I WRITE: Thank you notes. It is so important to be thankful for gifts and kindness.
I FORGET: How it felt to be this BIG!
I AM HAPPY: That I married a man that reads directions first.
I tag people who need to post more often: Stacy, Crystal, and Krisi.

5 comments:

stacy said...

I loved reading this and looking at the corresponding pictures. Nice try, but if I posted more often it wouldn't leave you wanting more, would it?

Brandy said...

The photos MADE that tag. How wonderful and creative. Admittedly, I am quite curious of some of the stories now...Ü

Anonymous said...

I also love when you come up with ideas like that for a wedding. Loved the Halloween and Snow pics of Stella.

Christy said...

What a great way to do that... the pictures make it so fun!

Michelle said...

wow. that was fun to read!! thanks for posting the tag. It's always fun to see how people would represent themselves and since this is done with pics I figured you would like it. I especially loved the picture of you guys laughing on the beach! :)