Sunday, November 23, 2008

RILEY, ASHLEY, & AVA

Yesterday I headed up to the canyon with my niece and her parents to take some family pictures. Brent surprised me when he asked after seeing the pictures, "Are they like, outdoorsy?" I wondered if he knew them at all, and replied, "Remember when Riley moved to Utah to become a ski bum?" Brent only tends to remember people's traits that also apply to him, so perhaps he only thinks Ashley and Riley like movies and The Shield. (To be fair, Riley was watching football when I got to their house, and I forgot that he likes sports.)

I love Ava. There is a joke now about how she looks in pictures. We keep seeing Blue Steel, and we are waiting for Magnum...but I think it was too cold for Magnum. I thought these turned out really nice. As usual, I am sharing my favorites:

No comments: