Saturday, November 15, 2008

SO SOFT

I just absolutely adore the kitties and the cats of the world. About two years ago we had to put my childhood cat Froken down, and I have been even more in love with felines ever since. You see, Brent and I are terribly allergic to cats and so we will never have one...it breaks my heart all the time. The other day we went to the library (Brent is obsessed with the library these days), and they had tiny kittens. I said pretty please to Brent and he said, "NO!"

Ashley has two cats, and one is more sociable than the other. Today Stella got to pet her first fluffy cat named Murray. I think she liked it, and Murray played along because she is used to Ava poking at her and has resigned herself to a life with babies.

I hope that I am not looking forward to a life of whining for the four legged feline friends, because we are never going to have a cat. A fact that will haunt my soul forever.



1 comment:

Brandy said...

I posted a picture of Mason and my cat, Luna, on my blog for you. You are welcome to come visit us any time, so Stella can have a larger kitty friend list.