Sunday, September 7, 2008

AEDAN COMES TO VISIT

This weekend my friend Christy and her husband Geoff and son Aedan came to visit all the way from Las Vegas to meet Miss Stella. We had a really nice visit. We didn't do much, but we managed to head out to Sugar House Park to let Aedan see the ducks and geese and run around.

It didn't take long for Aedan to want to get his feet wet. Throwing rocks into water while standing in water....what a treat! He loved it so much that he wasn't the least bit bothered by the rocky terrain.

I took this picture sitting down and holding an asleep Stella. I thought it turned out delightful. I am so happy that my friends marry such nice fellows that make amazing husbands and dads! Geoff actually VOLUNTEERED to mow our lawn...he said he wanted to! Thanks Geoff!

Thanks you guys for making the drive to see us! We love you and had a great weekend!

No comments: