Sunday, September 7, 2008

WATCH OUT, ANTM CYCLE 46!

Stella is going to win the prize!

Stella was so cute at the park with her tiny pink hat that my mom bought her that she needed her own post. It is getting hard to pick which pictures to post, because these days she looks adorable in almost EVERY picture I take. (I take a lot, I am in the thousands already.)

Don't you just want to kiss those adorable cheeks?! I am surprised they are not red from all of her mommy's kisses.

Christy took these two pictures, and I thought she did a great job. It was not a secret to anyone that I was totally freaked out to be a mom. Stella has made the transition for me easy breezy. I just love her more every day, and each morning when I see her I fall in love all over again.

NOTE: If you are wondering what "ANTM" stands for it is America's Next Top Model. They turn those babies out pretty quick these days and they are already in their 11th season! You might think that I've already seen enough of this show, but I haven't. It is just a guess that they will be in season 46 as soon as Stella is eligible. However, Dad might object to Stella doing anything with Tyra Banks.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Michelle, you make me laugh. I love you!

P.S. I'm still watching ANTM but have cut down to only watching the last half an hour. It's so much more enjoyable without the household drama.