Friday, September 12, 2008

ALL THE LOVE SHE NEEDS

Everytime my dad sees Stella he says: "She knows her Gramps, he gives her all the love that she needs."

These are some more of my favorite pictures that I took from the party. Stella is so lucky to have so many people that adore her in her life. I don't know why, but it has taken me by surprise that my grandparents love her so much. Of course I knew they would love her, but they just think she is so great. I am very blessed to have all four of my grandparents still living. It is a blessing to be able to share my daughter with them.


If you can't tell that picture of my mom and dad is of them gah, gahing over Stella. I don't blame them, it is hard not to.

My Grandpa Evans was very hands on with us when we were little. He used to take us on a walk to the "secret place", which was just a little river close to their home. We would pick out sticks and race them down the slow river. He also taught me how to fish, although I can't say that I have kept up the skill.

I love that last picture of my Grandma Evans. She finds no greater joy than having her family together. She has sacrificed so much for her family, and it is because of her that I have the blessings I have in my life. I have so many wonderful memories of her taking care of me and loving me, and I will always be able to remember how her scrambled eggs taste different than anyone else's. To this day she likes to dress sassy and in style, and she is always jealous of my shoes...it is so cute.

No comments: