Thursday, September 11, 2008

SHOW ME THE BUSINESS GRAMPS!

Yesterday Stella and I went to Euro Treasures to do a little work. However, it mainly turned into us just hanging out like we do at home, except we were at the shop. Grandpa was particularly excited to have us visit, and I don't think he minded that we really weren't that helpful. So far Stella is not that good at selling antiques, but the customers seemed to enjoy her young face amongst the relics of the past.

I told Stella that she better get used to the place, because we have thousands of antiques to sell, and we are probably going to be selling them for a very long time. She didn't seem phased by that, yet she seems phased by very little these days. Life is pretty good when all you have to do is drink bottles, nap, and smile at your fans.



3 comments:

Deming Family said...

I love that you're in to this blogging thing. I couldn't be more pleased! We got Stella's birth announcement today, I loved it! I think you should have put your "we are awesome and we make awesome babies" statement in it somewhere.

Mistie said...

It was fun reading your blog and geting caught up. Stella is a sweety. I love all the moments you capture.

Mistie said...

Oh, and the announcement is really cute. thanks for sending!