Sunday, September 7, 2008

BABY DOMINOS

THE STORY OF TWO EXTREMELY PHOTOGENIC COUSINS WHO CAN'T TAKE AT LEAST ONE DECENT PICTURE TOGETHER.

Ava: "I can't work with this kid! What an amateur!"
Stella: "I'm so over this! Taking pictures with her is so lame!"

I am always trying to get a cute cousin picture of Stella and Ava, even though I seem to always fail miserably. I guess we can look back a year from now and laugh at how these two just couldn't get it together.

I bet you wonder what happens when you take two very small babies and try to get them to sit next to each other on the couch for an awesome cousin picture...well I will tell you:

First everything looks fine, but you can't get either of them to look at you at the same time. They pretty much look at what they want (darn babies). At least here, older cousin is being the more polite and mature cousin by looking at younger cousin.

Soon though younger cousin loses her balance and has to lean on older cousin. However, older cousin is still not THAT much older and asking her to hold up the weight of two babies is a insurmountable task.

BOOM! Down go the babies! Cute picture is an outcome, even though it might not be the cute picture you were dreaming of. Yet, years from now, these beat a Kiddie Kandids type shot any day of the week.

No comments: