Saturday, September 27, 2008

LATE MORNING PERSON

I have very little baby experience, but one thing is for sure...babies sure are morning people! There is something about that long night's rest that gets the babies all sorts of chipper. I am happy to report that as of recently, Stella has been taking after her mother and sleeping in pretty late. Yesterday she slept until noon! (That can't be normal.) Brent has always commented how pleasent I am after I have gotten to sleep in until my heart's desire...Stella is the same. She gurgles and giggles and smiles and scrunches. It's pretty adorable. So, even though these pictures were taken at 11:00 am today, it was still morning for us!

4 comments:

Christy said...

You lucky girl! Aedan has NEVER slept that late and sleeping in for him is like 8! Those are some freakin cute pictures!!

Mistie said...

I also love babies in the morning!! They are all smiles. I am dying though that she slept til noon!! That is unfair!!!

Sara said...

Oh the joys of having ONE baby when you can sleep when they sleep. (sigh) I have never heard of a baby sleeping that late. That is talent if I ever saw it! :)

angelicindy said...

I know she's talented playing with her toys and all her winning ways. It's just now I think she's perfect since she knows exactly when morning is SUPPOSE to start. :)