Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FATHER OF INVENTION

Yesterday morning Brent had to have an unpleasant procedure done which left him sort of out of it the entire day. Yet, since he was home I took the opportunity to run some errands. I found myself out later than I thought and I called home to Brent to tell him he needed to feed Stella. I got a half mumble back and then hung up trusting that Brent would not let his child starve. When I got home I rushed in the house to find this scene:

I told him that the set up looked like more work than just feeding her the bottle, but he insisted that this was the easier route. Stella seemed oblivious to the difference.

2 comments:

angelicindy said...

very clever! I especially love the extra wash cloth or bib or whatever it is for that extra little heighth. :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, the extra cloth was for stability. Any additional height provided by it was purely incidental.