Monday, September 15, 2008

LOVE MEMORIES

Today I delivered to my aunt the pictures I had taken at her birthday party. She said she thought she looked sad in all of the pictures. Then I told her, it was because she was sad. Maybe sad isn't the word, emotional might be better. How could you not be emotional to know that it is your last birthday, and you are possibly with your grandchildren for the last time? She is very driven to work on her scrapbook pages. She said she used to make fun of people that scrap booked, but now she thinks it is so fun. I went and bought her some new materials for her to use, she loves having letters and inspirational words so I mainly picked out those for her.

I want Stella to always know how much her great aunt loves her, and what a joy she was to her at this time in her life. It is so fun to watch how my baby brings smiles to everyone's faces. Isn't it funny how much babies can do, even when they really can't do much? However today for the first time, I pulled Stella up with her arms from laying down and she sat up without her head flopping back. So I suppose she has a few tricks up her sleeve already.

I love how Stella is looking up at my aunt in this picture while she is working. She is so curious these days. How exciting the world must be through her eyes.

No comments: